Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Laparoscopy Surgery Site
The laparoscopic urology surgery in Kerala involves performing the operations through keyholes. Previously, these operations were painful and needed large incisions with prolonged hospital stay and a longer period of time away from work. However, with the advanced techniques used at the Laparoscopic Urology unit in Kerala, there is less pain, god cosmesis, quick recovery that attracts the patients. At the same time, there is excellent lighting and magnified vision that are advantageous to the Best Urology Specialists Kerala.
Laparoscopic Urology (Keyhole surgery) in Kerala is a type of urology which corrects the urological issues that need much less trauma to the patient. By performing the Urology and Laparoscopy Procedure in Kerala through the small keyhole incisions, the Top Urologists in Kerala achieve great outcomes for the patients. Best Laparoscopic Hospitals in Kerala offers a wide range of laparoscopic urology surgery procedures for a variety of conditions. The technique in the laparoscopic surgery that is pioneered in the operating rooms has become the gold standard of urology practice. The laparoscopic urology deals with the urology surgery in which a laparoscope, an instrument consists of a telescope with a camera or other visual device attached to it. The laparoscopy has revolutionized surgery by providing the means to perform the minimally surgery at the best hospitals.
There are various types of Laparoscopic urology procedures in Kerala. The types of procedures performed by the team of the minimally invasive Best urologist surgeons in Kerala are:
- Prostatectomy: This involves the laparoscopic removal of the prostate gland to treat prostate cancer which results in less pain, less blood loss, and quicker recovery. Thanks to magnification provided by the laparoscope, this technique also allows more exact placement of sutures than the traditional radical prostatectomy.
- Nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy: The complete or partial removal of a kidney is needed due to infection, cancer, or kidney disease. During this procedure, a kidney without cancer can be diced into smaller pieces which are removed through the trocars. A cancer-containing kidney is removed in one piece to prevent spilling cancer cells and this also makes it easy to diagnose the extent of the cancer under a microscope.
- Adrenalectomy: Both benign tumors which can cause high blood pressure and other hormonal imbalances and cancers may need the removal of the adrenal gland. The Laparoscopic adrenalectomy is quickly becoming the standard treatment for adrenal masses.
- Renal cyst unroofing: When cysts form on the kidney, they’re usually benign; but, they can become painful and/or infected, or affect the kidney function. When this happens, it becomes extremely necessary to do unroofing, a procedure to remove the outer lining of the cyst to release fluid and pressure. During laparoscopic renal cyst unroofing, an ultrasound probe is placed through a trocar to examine the kidney for additional cysts beneath the surface.
- Ureterolysis: The ureters obstructed by retroperitoneal fibrosis may need surgery to free them from surrounding scar-like tissue. Laparoscopy procedure allows a magnified view of this delicate process.
- Lymph node dissection: The removal of the pelvic and retroperitoneal lymph nodes is an important diagnostic tool which allows determining the extent of urological cancer, and assessing the necessity for further surgery. A lymph node dissection can also effectively treat the urologic malignancies such as testicular and bladder cancer. The laparoscopic removal of lymph nodes was one of the first laparoscopic procedures performed in urology.
- Cystectomy and partial cystectomy: The laparoscopic removal of the bladder, known as a cystectomy, or part of the bladder, known as a partial cystectomy, treats the bladder cancer. Urological Surgeons in Kerala are also skilled at laparoscopically constructing alternative means of urine drainage.
- Pyeloplasty: A scar or the birth defect where the kidney connects to the ureter, the tube connecting the kidney to the bladder is called an ureteropelvic junction obstruction, or UPJ obstruction. Repairing a UPJ obstruction will prevent the kidney damage. Best urologists in Kerala remove the scar or blockage laparoscopically and then carefully reconnect the ureter to the kidney by fashioning it into a funnel shape. The kidney stones are also removed simultaneously if required.
Best hospitals for laparoscopic urology surgery in Kerala
The hospitals for laparoscopic urology surgery in Kerala provide the best procedures performed by the famous urologists in Kerala. They have Laparoscopic Urology unit in Kerala which is proud to be the pioneer in the surgery. Almost all the procedures that were earlier done by the open method are now laparoscopically performed on a routine basis.
Consultant Urologists and Laparoscopic Surgeons in Kerala
Currently, the consultant urologists and laparoscopic surgeons in Kerala use the latest technologies and techniques with the laparoscopy to achieve better outcomes. The surgeons used the laparoscopy approach to reduce the blood loss, and the length of stay for the patients. They have immense knowledge and vast experience to perform the laparoscopic surgery which is a complex, advanced technique. The minimally invasive procedure is performed by the specially trained surgeons who use the most precise equipments.
The advantages of laparoscopic urology surgery in Kerala are it creates small keyholes as against the large wounds for surgery. This reduces the stress on the body and facilitates early recovery. There are fewer traumas to the internal organs and the magnification produced by the equipment which greatly facilitates precision of surgery. The number of days in the hospital for the patient is less and they can return to work earlier than the open surgery. The small incision of laparoscopy reduces the postoperative pain around 20 times less than in the open surgery. Although the surgical expense of the laparoscopic surgery is more, the total cost of treatment of the disease is usually less than the cost of the open surgery procedures.
Patient Testimonial – Mr. Desmond Dunford from France about his Laparoscopic Urology Surgery in Kerala
Mr. Desmond Dunford from France
I had been feeling pain inside my abdomen from quite a few months before I started to visit best urology specialist Kerala. Then I consulted India Laparoscopy Surgery Group associated with the top urologists in Kerala and the best hospitals for laparoscopic urology surgery in Kerala. I have been to them previously for my mother’s treatment of uterus infection and hence I was full of confidence and satisfaction before connecting to them. The doctor there advised me laparoscopy urology surgery in Kerala as an immediate solution to the pain I was experiencing. I agreed to go for the same and was aware that none other than this group would give me cost effective laparoscopic urology surgery in Kerala.
Why Choose Kerala for Laparoscopy Urology Surgery?
Kerala is all set for a leap in medical tourism and most foreign patients seek the laparoscopy urology surgery in here. More and more hospitals are offering the best surgery packages that suit your budget. Kerala is ideally suited for medical tourism due to its moderate weather throughout the year, the best urology surgeons and trained paramedical staff and technicians at the advanced hospitals with world class facilities. Further it has international connectivity, besides which the foreign patients can enjoy definite advantages of the high standard of hygiene which is well maintained. There is well developed tourism industry with the highest quality resorts, hotels and the cost effective laparoscopy urology surgery in Kerala that makes it an ideal location for a relaxing holiday. Additionally, the tourism department has already played a pioneer role in promoting Kerala as a major destination for medical tourism in the international market.
Our group in association with the best hospitals and the top urologists in Kerala provide the low cost laparoscopy urology surgery in Kerala along with the leisure packages at the luxurious resorts. You can also avail the alternative medicine treatment that helps with rejuvenation and revitalizing your body post surgery. Most medical tourists have now discovered that Kerala has a pool of well trained doctors and nurses and an excellent network of hospitals offering the international standard treatments at affordable costs.
If you are seeking for the Affordable Laparoscopic Urology In Kerala, India, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding Low Cost Laparoscopic Urology In Kerala, India with Best Laparoscopic Surgeons Top Laparoscopic Hospitals.