Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Laparoscopy Surgery Site
- You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executive will contact you soon.
- +91-9373055368 Call us at the given to contact number for any assistance.
- Complete information regarding Affordable Laparoscopic GI Malignancies Procedures in India is provided on our website having best surgeons and top hospitals.
What is Gastrointestinal Malignancies (Cancers)?
The gastro-intestinal (GI) malignancies (cancers) refers to the group of cancers that affect the digestive system. It includes the cancers of the oesophagus,liver, pancreas, gallbladder, small intestine, stomach, bowel (large intestine or colon and rectum) and anus. GI cancers are the most common form of cancer.
Gastrointestinal (GI) Surgery
Types of GI Malignancies:
- Gallbladder Cancer: A gallbladder cancer is a cancer is the biliary tract. Unfortunately, most people are diagnosed with the biliary tract cancer once the tumor has spread to other areas of the body or is large enough to be removed surgically.
- Bowel, Small Intestine and Anal Cancers: Also known as colorectal cancer refers to a diseased growth that usually develops inside the large bowel. Most bowel cancers develop from the small growths inside the colon or the rectum. These small growths are called polyps, which looks like the small spots on the bowel lining or like the cherries on stalks. Not all polyps become cancerous. A test known as a colonoscopy, in which a tube is inserted into the bowel is performed to test the polyps to detect and remove them thereby reduce the risk of bowel cancer.
- Oesophageal cancer: Oesophagus is the food pipe that carries the food from your mouth to the stomach. It has three main sections including-upper, middle and lower. The cancer can develop anywhere along the length of the oesophagus. The glands in the wall of oesophagus produce mucus that helps the food to slide down more easily while swallowing. These glands can become cancerous to produce adenocarcinoma of the oesophagus, the most common type of cancer in the Western Countries.
- Stomach Cancer, gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) and neuroendocrine tumors (NETs): Also known as gastric cancers, it develops in the cells that lines the mucosa and are called as adenocarcinoma of the stomach. Usually, it develops slowly and may take many years before any symptoms are felt. Over 2000 people are diagnosed with stomach cancer each year and the figure includes a small number of people diagnosed with neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) and gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST). These are relatively rare cancers which are typically found in the stomach, but can occur elsewhere in the digestive system. The symptoms and progresses may vary widely.
- Pancreatic Cancer: It begins in the lining of the pancreatic duct and spreads into the body of the pancreas before moving into the blood vessels and nerves around the pancreas, thereby obstructing the bile duct. Cancers developing in the pancreas may spread via the blood or the lymphatic system to the other parts of the body. If it is diagnosed early, the cancerous tumors are removed by surgery.
- Liver Cancer: The liver is a key organ in the body that produces bile-breaks down the fats in the food so that they can be absorbed from the bowel. Primary liver cancers arise from the liver cells that have become malignant while the secondary liver cancers originate from cancers affecting other organs like rectum or colon metastasizing to the liver. Often it occurs in approximately 40% of the people suffering from the bowel cancer.
How to Choose the Best Surgeons for GI Laparoscoic Procedures in India?
The team involved in treating the GI malignancies involve the best gastroenterologists and oncologists in India are highly qualified and trained professionals and they strive to provide safe and caring ambience to the patients at very low costs. Discuss with your surgeon before undergoing the gastrointestinal procedures for treating malignant gastrointestinal conditions of the gallbladder, colon, spleen, liver, pancreas, esophagus, rectum, stomach and small intestine. A highly skilled professionals are committed to offer compassionate and superior quality treatments and care ranging from the surgical procedures to the medical management. The best surgeons have a proven track record of hospital leadership, quality care and an exceptional service which earned the trust of the international patients. The best surgeons in India perform the gastrointestinal surgery, including the GI oncology, advanced laparoscopy and other complex procedures at reasonably low costs compared to the treatment charges in the developed nations.
The medical qualification of the gastroenterologists includes undergraduate courses in biology, mathematics and chemistry. After completion of the undergraduate degree or a postgraduate degrees, they attend a four-year medical school. Upon graduating from the medical school, the physicians are awarded either a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) or Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree. The next step involves a three year program of special study and training called as a general internal medicine residency to become a gastroenterologist. Following completion of this residency, the physician may continue to specialize in gastroenterology by entering a gastroenterology fellowship of a 2-3 year program during which the physician receives extensive training in diseases and the conditions of the digestive tract. The aspiring oncologists who have already graduated from the medical school can complete a four year oncology residency program to satisfy the training requirements for this area of specialization.
List of Best Surgeons for Gastrointestinal (GI) Laparoscopic Procedures in India
- Dr. S. H. Advani
- Dr. Krishna's
- Dr. Rishi's
- DR. KRISHNA'S
- Dr. Vijay Anand
- Dr Nandlal Tiwari
- Dr. Rajesh Mistry
- Dr. Pritesh Lohar
- Dr. Archana Shetty
- Dr. Imran Nisar Shaikh
- Dr. Manish Pruthi
- Dr. Yogesh Kulkarni
- Dr. Kaustav Talapatra
- Dr. Mandar Deshpande
- Dr. Mandar Nadkarni
- Dr. Pranav Chadha
- Dr. Sameer A. Tulpule
- Dr. Sandeep Goyle
- Dr. Santanu Sen
- Dr. Yuvaraja T.B
- Dr. Suresh Advani
- Dr. Bibhash C Goswami
- Dr. Ramankant Krishnaji Deshpande
- Dr. P Jagannath
- Dr. Anil Sanganeria
- Dr. Chetan Shah
- Dr. Arun Behl
- Dr. Amish Dalal
- Dr. Sultan Pradhan
- Dr. Vijay Haribhakti
- Dr. Vashishth Maniar
- Dr. Adwaita A Gore
- Dr. Nanavati Murari Suresh
- Dr. Nitin R Kochar
- Dr. Gouri Gore
- Dr. Mansi A Medhekar
- Dr. Mahesh G Desai
Consult the Best Surgeon for Gastrointestinal (GI) Laparoscopic Procedures in India Click Here
Top Hospitals for GI Laparoscopic Procedures in India
The top hospitals in India offer the most advanced and effective treatments available for the GI malignancies at low costs. The team of highly skilled gastroenterologists and the oncologists at the gastrointestinal surgery and the oncology clinic provides high quality healthcare services with the state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest technological advancement in medical field. Recently, laparoscopy has emerged as a staging modality in most of the gastrointestinal cancers. These laparoscopic techniques are associated with lower morbidity and rapid recovery for the patients with advanced gastrointestinal malignancies. The top Hospitals in India for gastroenterology and GI Surgery aims to improve the quality of patient care by providing reasonably low cost treatment when compared to the highly expensive price in the US & UK.
Medanta Medcity Gurgoan, Delhi, Apollo Hospitals Delhi, Kolkata and Fortis Healthcare Hospital Chennai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon are the top three hospitals in India that provide safe and effective gastrointestinal (GI) laparoscopic procedures at low price.
List of Top Hospitals for Gastrointestinal (GI) Laparoscopic Procedures in India
- Adyar Cancer Hospital, Chennai
- Regional Cancer Center, Trivandrum
- MIOT Hospital, Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- P.D. Hinduja National Hospital
- Kidwai Institute Of Oncology
- Max Institute Of Oncology, Delhi
- Harshamitra Super Specality Cancer Centre, Trichy
- Amala Cancer Hospital Thrissur
Contact Top Hospital for Gastrointestinal (GI) Laparoscopic Procedures in India Click Here
Gastrointestinal (GI) Laparoscopic Procedures:
Top laparoscopic surgeons in India perform a vast number of procedures and surgeries for the gastrointestinal cancers (GI) by laparoscopy. They provide comprehensive care to the patients requiring the treatment for ailments of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, endocrine disorders and abdominal hernias. The patients receive state of the art multidisciplinary care from the team working with other super specialists.
We aim to offer high quality, personalized, state of the art care to the patients having cancers of the stomach, oesophagus, duodenum, large intestine, small intestine, rectum and colon. The laparoscopic minimally invasive approach offers the following benefits:
- Significantly reduced risk of infection and recurrence
- Quicker recovery
- Shorter hospital stays
The most common GI laparoscopic surgeries include:
- Whipples Procedure (Pancreatic Cancer)
- Oesophagectomy (Cancer of the Oesophagus)
- Surgery for the Portal Hypertension
- Liver Resections
- Radical Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopy for Rectal Cancer
- Laparoscopy from Benign & Malignant Condition of Small and Large Intestine
Costs for GI Laparoscopic Surgeries in India:
The GI Laparoscopic Surgeries in India are performed by well-trained and highly experienced surgeons at the top hospital facilities in India at quite affordable price.
What do we provide?
IndiaLaparoscopySurgeryite.com are the pioneers of medical tourism in India. We put forward a cost –effective laparoscopic surgeries for gastrointestinal malignancies at the best hospitals of India. Our associate top laproscopic hospitals are JCI credited and strictly adheres to international norms of laparoscopic surgeries for gastrointestinal malignancies. Our associate hospitals have surgical teams lead by the best laparoscopic surgeons of India. The surgeons at these hospitals are highly skilled and hold expertise in all types of laparoscopic surgeries for gastrointestinal malignancies. Planning laparoscopic surgery for GI malignancies in India with us is a simple and clutter free process. IndiaLaparoscopySurgeryite.com offers you;
- A transparency in planning your medical visit to India.
- Best surgical options available in India those are cost-effective too!
- Complete value for your hard earned money.
- One on one assistance throughout your visit.
- Comprehensive foreign language assistance when required.
- Personalized care by our dedicated hospitality staff.
- Complete assistance in planning your visit, including travel, hospital stay, appointments with doctors.
If you are seeking for the Affordable Laparoscopic GI Malignancies Procedures In India, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding Low Cost Laparoscopic GI Malignancies Procedures in India with best surgeons and top hospitals around