LAPAROSCOPIC ENDOMETRIOSIS SURGERY
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure in which a laparoscope, a telescope-like instrument, is inserted into the abdomen through a small incision and used to diagnose or treat various diseases.
LAPAROSCOPIC ECTOPIC PREGNANCY SURGERY
Ectopic pregnancy An ectopic pregnancy is a complication of pregnancy in which the fertilized ovum is implanted in any tissue other than the uterine wall.
LAPAROSCOPIC OVARIAN CYSTS SURGERY
An ovarian cyst is any collection of fluid, surrounded by a very thin wall, within an ovary. Any ovarian follicle that is larger than about two centimeters is termed an ovarian cyst.
PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE
Pelvic inflammatory disease (or disorder) (PID) is a generic term for inflammation of the female uterus, fallopian tubes, and/or ovaries as it progresses to scar formation with adhesions to nearby tissues and organs.
Appendicitis (or epityphlitis) is a condition characterized by inflammation of the appendix.
LAPAROSCOPY SURGERY IN INDIA
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Laparoscopy Surgery Site
- You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executive will contact you soon.
- +91-9373055368 Call us at the given to contact number for any assistance.
- Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.
India Laparoscopy Surgery Site is a network of surgeons, experts and hospitals in the field of laparoscopic surgeries. By reviewing your medical reports, our experts can recommend the best course of action. Then assessment will be made to understand if laparoscopic surgery is an option for your desired surgery. Our experts are the most sought after by both domestic and international patients. This is because of the expertise that resides in our network of experts, the state of the art infrastructure in our hospitals and compassion shown by everyone you will interact with during the various steps of your laparoscopic surgery in India.
Even if your surgeon has ruled out laparoscopic surgery for you, please reach out to us with your medical reports and our experts can make an assessment if laparoscopic surgery is still an option for you. Since our network spans top surgical facilities in at least 15 different cities around India, we can schedule your surgery with the surgeon of your choice in the city where you would like. If you wish, we can even recommend you the best facility for your laparoscopic surgery.
Laparoscopic Surgery is also well known by the name minimal invasive surgery. Sometimes it is also referred to as keyhole surgery. This surgery describes the operation method with the assistance of various thin instruments and a video camera supporting surgeons to give excellent results.
Laparoscopy in India is performed at medical facilities under the guidance of our best surgeons. The operating methods of laparoscopic surgery are according to the standard protocol followed internationally. The process of surgery starts with a small cut or incision of not more than an inch. The plastic tubes are inserted through cuts called ports. These provide the routes for introducing camera and instruments allowing access to the target internal organs needing the medical treatment.
How to get started?
Planning your laparoscopic surgery in India is a very simple process with India Laparoscopy Surgery Site You just need to fill in our enquiry form and we will contact you soon. Even if your surgeon has ruled out laparoscopy as an option for your surgery, please contact us and our medical experts can figure out the best surgical options for you.
- +919579129423 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
- Complete information regarding surgery is provided in our website.
Why should you contact India Laparoscopy Surgery Site?
We are a network of surgeons, experts and hospitals in the field of laparoscopic surgical procedures. Our experts are the most sought after by both domestic and international patients. This is because of the expertise that resides in our network of experts, the state of the art infrastructure in our hospitals and compassion shown by everyone you will interact with during the various steps of your laparoscopic surgery in India.
Our hospitals are internationally accredited and have the latest tools. Surgeons will make the determination whether to conduct the surgical procedures with the assistance of a robot.
If you need a surgical procedure, you need to look no further. India Laparoscopy Surgery Site will take care of you. Although it is hard to list all our services, we state a sample of the services we provide:
- Hospitals are Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and reputed for providing best in class laparoscopic surgeries
- Laparoscopic surgeons are thought leaders in their field
- Dedicated patient support available; ask us for anything...Anything.
- Top surgeons will review patient medical report and determine the best course of treatment. If non-surgical treatment is still an option, we will be glad to recommend you of such an option.
- Specialist consultation as requested by the patients
- Comprehensive care so that patient recovery is fast post-surgery
- For our patients who need language translation and interpretation services, we offer these services.
- Complete support for obtaining yours and a companion's medical visa
- Taking care of travel arrangements for patient and companion
- Our tie-ups with hotels allow us to offer the best accommodation to patient and family post-op
- If Doctor recommends and you desire, you can travel and enjoy the many tourist spots India has to offer
- Pick up and drop off at the airport and assistance with transfer between airports
Services to Patient’s Family
- Patients can request different friends and family members to be kept informed of patient's progress through the laparoscopic surgery
- Consulting with another doctor of the family's choice for second opinion as requested by the family
- Various payment options such as cash\credit card\wire transfer
- Nutritious meal options that cater to your individualized and\or Doctor prescribed dietary restrictions
- Accommodation in the hospital can be provided for the family during the patient's stay in the hospital
- Postoperative rehabilitation and recuperation facilities available
If there is anything else that you would require, please ask us and we will be glad to take care of it. Contact us form: add here.
Following are some examples of surgical procedures carried out through our network:
If you are really seeking for the Laparoscopy surgery in India, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation by our surgeons. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding laparoscopic surgery in India you are seeking for.